Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Pictures/still life

In art I have been taking pictures of still life I used a mannequin doll and I had also used my perfume bottle. I played around with the color, the technique (close-up), and also made it look bigger than what it originally was here are some pictures of what I had taken.
A close-up shot with blurred background

A black and white close-up shot, Blurred
 background and lots of negative space

while I was taking pictures I got bored so I took random pictures I like these two the most because of the texture the plant has and how much detail you can see in the picture and also I like the other picture because it captures both still life and non still life.





For the pictures below I had played around with the techniques of how they were shot. I used a Long shot, HIgh view angle shot, Mid shot, and a low view shot.
Long shot

High view angle

Midshot

Low angle view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.