Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Photography Level 2, 2.2 Term 3 week 2

My kaupapa for this year is Environmental which is change over time.




For these pictures, it was a dark and gloomy day and I thought it would be
great to captures these pictures because it would look good for the change
in time


This is the check list i am following to complete this assessment. I am hopefully working towards merit or excellence
This is the checklist I am following to complete this assessment. I am hopefully working towards merit or excellence

The things that are working is that I have started to put together my digital portfolio on google drawings the things that aren't working are the cameras because some don't have sd cards some don't have a battery pack and some aren't charged. My next step is to take photos on the cameras that have an SD card and a battery pack then take pictures within the framework. 

This is what my digital portfolio looks like at the moment there is a couple of pictures off the side but they don't fit into my kaupapa 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.