Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

FOA2016 15/11




Festival of the Arts 2016


Workshop Name: Pacifica arts
Learning Outcome: Identify common design features is Pacifica art and what they are used for

Success Criteria:



Reflections:
What I did this week:
15/11 I did artist research and design research
17/11 I did my final Design Crayon color and texture design also the ink design
24/11 I started my cardboard cut out and we went onto paper cut outs.
6/12 I finished all my work so I help Kane with his Foa (Mosaic)



What went well or was difficult? the artist part was easy and 15/11 the design was easy but difficult at the same time
17/11 the ink design was pretty hard but the texture and the color design was easy
24/11 It was hard cutting the cardboard but since we changed to paper it was easier to cut out paper
6/11 It was hard trying to find something to do




What I will work on next time:
15/11 The design research and creating my design
17/11 doing my design on my ink texture
24/11 continue to cut out my Pacific art and be ready to finish
6/11 I have nothing else do do except help others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.