Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Week 5 term 3 art 2.1

During the last couple of weeks I have been looking at using contact sheet on adobe photoshop and i have a few pictures to show what i have been doing 


These pictures above are the complete picture of what I have been taking during the year for my board its not much but I am thinking of using my holiday to complete this contact sheet and have more photos to complete my board. The pictures above I have tried to take like the famous photographers Craig Robertson, Uta barth, and Peter Lik. I have taken a couple of their photos and made it into a small board you can see what it looks like below 

Although I haven't taken much photos I am slowly gathering all the Craig Robertson photos and put them onto a control sheet like the first ones i did and its not much but this is what it looks like


This week and next week i will be starting my portfolio for NCEA













 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.