Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Wood design for my dad

I am going to design and manufacture a Toolbox for my dad and I'm making this because my dads old toolbox 
is slowly breaking apart soI’mm going to make him a new one the purpose will hold all his tools like screwdrivers
screws hammers and stuff like that think dad will put it in the laundry and then he won’t have to go out to the
shed and bring in a broken box  
Image result for Tool box made from wood
The measurement I think I would want to use for making this box is a 14″ 

The specifications for this is going to have is 

  • no loose parts
  • both compartments and lid fits perfectly
  • it has enough room to fit tools like hammer, nails, drills, screws etc.
  • it doesn't take up to much room  
  • easy to carry
  • doesn't fall apart
  • The handle is on tight and doesn't fall off 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.